New Building ETO specific commissioning incentives:
• Full Commissioning Early Design Incentive, up to $500
• Full Commissioning Design Review, 50% cost share, up to $15,000
• Full Commissioning Functional Testing, $0.15 per sqft, up to $40,000
Existing Building ETO specific commissioning incentives:
• Custom based upon review by Existing Buildings ETO team
Our goal as Commissioning Providers (CxP) is to improve the performance of your building by optimizing system sequence of operations (efficiency) which greatly reduces operating costs from both maintenance and utility usage perspectives. For new building commissioning we incorporate project goals, measurable performance criteria, and energy benchmarks in the design documents (OPR, BOD, Drawings, Specifications). For existing building commissioning, a workshop with the Owner Team determines project scope of work and benchmarks. When commissioning is implemented early for new and existing buildings, you experience fewer change orders, fewer RFIs, and an increase in occupant comfort. Your building equipment operates to its carefully planned design. These efforts result in a real world high performance building.
Working with the Energy Trust increases building commissioning implementation while reducing the bottom line for you, our clients. If you have a project that may qualify for ETO building commissioning incentives, contact us today!
• Oregon customer of Portland General Electric, Pacific Power, NW Natural, Cascade Natural Gas, or Avista
• Pay or plan to pay the public purposes charge
• Located in Oregon
• Commercial, institutional, industrial, or multifamily building
Additional information can be found on their website at https://www.energytrust.org/